Admission in MBA, PGDM, PGDBM, MMS, PGPM through Management Quota/NRI Quota in top colleges of Karnataka(Bangalore), Maharashtra(Pune, mumbai), MP and Delhi NCR are going on.
  1. We can provide you confirm admission.
  2. Seats bookings are also going on for the academic year 2017-2018.
  3. Book your seats in advance.
  4. click here to apply online or contact us
    +91 97-424-79101
    +91 97-428-86036

    +91 96-322-26036

    +91 80-421-73206
  5. Visit us
MBA MMS PGDM PGDBM PGPM Admission 2017-2018 in India
Admissions in MBA, PGDM, PGDBM, PGPM through management quota/NRI Quota are open in top colleges of Karnataka(Bangalore) for Academic year 2017-18. Minimum College fees is 1.9 lacs onward(2 year). No Donation Colleges are also Available with excellent Placement record.

Note:- Management entrance is not mandatory.
MBA, MMS, PGDM, PGDBM, PGPM through Management quota/NRI Quota seat booking are going on for the top colleges of Maharashtra(Mumbai, Pune), Madhaya Pradesh, Delhi NCR for Academic year 2017-2018. No Donation Colleges are also Available with excellent Placement record. NRI student Eligibility for Admission in India, Admission In MBA MMS PGDM PGDBM PGPM :-

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

DY Patil Pune MBA Admission Process

Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Management Studies, Pune was founded in the year 2004.
The institute has been one of the top business schools in the country. It is belongs to University of Pune and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India, New Delhi.

The institute is spread on 40 acres land and is 40 kms from Pune. The institute offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Application courses.

The MBA program is a two year full time course for general management with a specialization in the second year. This program is designed to train students to become excellent managers, entrepreneurs and decision-makers on higher positions in offices.

The main objective of the course is to create technologists with exceptional skills to be able to befit rapidly expanding world of Information Technology.

The mission of the institute is "To produce professional and value based leaders in all the aspects of the management science, who can successfully thrive on the cutting edge of global market competition while positively contributing to the enhancement of the quality of human life in all spheres of business as well as non business activity.

  • Candidate must have graduation from a recognized University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)
  • Final year students of graduation can also apply on provisional basis
  • Candidate must have appeared for any of entrance examinations such as CMAT/MAT/ATMA/CAT/XAT and MH-MBA-CET/AMMI CET (conducted by State level agencies) 
Admission Procedure-
  • Admissions are done on the basis of the score obtained in CMAT/MAT/ATMA/CAT/XAT (conducted by National agencies) and MH–MBA-CET/AMMI CET (conducted by State level agencies
  • Admissions for 80%of the total intake are done through a Centralized Admission Process (CAP) conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education and the Institute is permitted to fill the remaining 20% seats at its level.

No comments: